The light source of the future
The innovative laser and LED hybrid light source means that the projectors from CASIO represent a pioneering advance with regard to matters of environmental protection.
A durable light source
Thanks to the use of mercury-free lighting technology, CASIO projectors are able to function for up to 20,000 hours without replacing the lamp.
Outstanding colour rendition
The revolutionary laser and LED hybrid light source guarantees clear and brilliant colour reproduction for all projectors – even in daylight.
Kind to the environment
The light source fitted in all CASIO projectors is mercury-free and environmentally friendly.
Ready to start at the push of a button
Thanks to the Direct ON/OFF function, waiting times and warm-up and cool-down phases are a thing of the past: With just the push of a button, the projectors reach their full brightness in as little as approx. 5 seconds.
Made in Japan
For all CASIO projectors, ""Made in Japan"" signifies a true guarantee of each product's origin and quality.
Flexibility through brightness control
Projectors from CASIO are able to adapt flexibly to different lighting conditions thanks to the dynamic brightness control.
Fit for continuous use
Thanks to the special light source and DLP® technology, projectors from CASIO are suitable for continuous use. This is subject to a special warranty.
Certification for IT products
Five CASIO projectors without mercury lamps have been awarded the international, independent TCO certificate.
The light source of the future
- 4,000 lumens
- Display system
- DLP® chip × 1, DLP® system
- Display chip
- Chip size: WXGA 0.65 inches (Aspect ratio: 16:10)
- Number of pixels: 1,024,000 pixels (1,280 × 800)
- Contrast ratio
- Vertical keystone correction
- +30° (automatic), ±30° (manual)
- Projection lens
- 1.7X manual zoom, manual focus, F=2.33 to 3.03 / f=19.5 to 32.3
- Projectied image size
- 30 to 300 inches
- Projection distance
- 60-inch: 1.72 to 2.92 meters (5.7 to 9.6 feet)
- 100-inch: 2.94 to 4.94 meters (9.7 to 16.2 feet)
- Minimum projection distance: 0.81 meters (2.7 feet)
- Light source (estimated lifetime*2)
- Laser & LED (up to 20,000 hours)
- Color reproduction
- Full color (up to 1.07 billion colors)
- Scanning Frequencies
- Horizontal: 15 to 91 kHz, Vertical: 50 to 85 Hz
- Computer input
- Digital input terminal: HDMI Type A × 2
- Analog input terminal: mini D-sub 15-pin × 1
- Video input
- Analog input terminal: Component: YCbCr/YPbPr (used for both analog computer input and component input), Analog video: Composite (RCA) x1
- Input: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1, RCA x1 [R/L]
- Output: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1 (variable audio)
- Speaker: 16W × 1, monaural
- Other Terminals
- USB power supply: DC 5V USB Type-A x 1 (Dedicated power supply terminal)
- USB function: USB 1.1 Micro-B x 1*4
- Control (serial): RS-232C (D-Sub 9 pin) × 1
- Power requirements
- AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Approximate dimensions (W x H x D)
- 357 x 124 x 337 mm (excluding protruding parts), 14.1 × 4.9 × 13.3 inches (excluding protruding parts)
- Security Compatibility
- Kensington-compatible, Security bar, Power-on password
- Included Accessories*6
- Remote control, Power cord, Warranty card
- 1. When used for less than 12 hours per day: Projector: three years
- Light source: five years or 10,000 hours*7
- 2. When used continuously for more than 12 hours per day Projector: two years
- Light source: two years or 6,000 hours*7
*1. When using Bright mode.
*2 Lifetime not guaranteed.
*3 Plug-in power microphones are not supported.
*4 For ﬁrmware updates and logo data registration.
*5 With connection of wireless LAN adaptor to USB-A (Host) port.
*6 User and Network manuals available for downloading from the CASIO website after the products are launched.
*7 Whichever is reached first
Med reservation för tekniska ändringar och fel.
Storlekarna på bilden motsvarar inte verklig storlek. Färgerna kan avvika något från originalprodukten.