The light source of the future
The innovative laser and LED hybrid light source means that the projectors from CASIO represent a pioneering advance with regard to matters of environmental protection.
A durable light source
Thanks to the use of mercury-free lighting technology, CASIO projectors are able to function for up to 20,000 hours without replacing the lamp.
Outstanding colour rendition
The revolutionary laser and LED hybrid light source guarantees clear and brilliant colour reproduction for all projectors – even in daylight.
Kind to the environment
The light source fitted in all CASIO projectors is mercury-free and environmentally friendly.
Power supply via USB port
CASIO projectors with a USB port spare you the trouble of using an additional power supply, as you can power your peripheral devices using the USB port.
Two HDMI ports
CASIO projectors in the Advanced series guarantee optimum data transfer. Two HDMI* ports allow ideal playback of images and sound for your connected end devices.
Fit for continuous use
Thanks to the special light source and DLP® technology, projectors from CASIO are suitable for continuous use. This is subject to a special warranty.
A high contrast ratio of black to white is crucial for ensuring a true-to-life picture. CASIO projectors produce sharp, rich images thanks to an excellent contrast ratio of up to 20,000:1.
Light source warranty period
CASIO projectors feature a special, mercury-free light source with a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours. Projectors used continuously for more than 12 hours a day are protected by a warranty period of two years or 6000 hours* for the light source.
The light source of the future
- Technology: 0.66" DLP® chip
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels (4K UHD)
- Illumination technology
- Type: Laser Technology
- Service life: up to 20,000 hours
- Brightness: 5,000 lm
- Contrast: 20,000:1
- Colour depth: up to 1.07 billion (full colour)
- Projection lens
- Technology: 1.5x optical zoom
- Projection ratio (viewing distance:width): 1.38–2.02:1
- Focus: Manual
- Size of the projection screen: 95" (2.4 m) to 200" (5.1 m)
- Viewing distance min. / max.: 2.9 m / 9 m
- Lens Shift
- Vertical / Horizontal (manual): ±60 % / ±25 %
- Computer: 1x 15 pin RGB in/out
- Digital input:
- 1x HDMI1: HDMI type A (HDMI 2.0/HDCP2.2)
- 1x HDMI2: HDMI type A (HDMI 1.4/HDCP1.3), HDBaseT™
- Audio: Output terminal: 1x 3,5 mm stereo mini jack (variable audio output)
- USB type A / DC (5V 2A)
- Yes (mini USB type B: firmware update)
- Control inputs: LAN RJ-45
- Other: Wired remote IR: 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, DC 12V trigger: 1x 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, RS-232C (D-Sub 9pin)
- Extended functions
- Rear projection, blank screen, ceiling mounting (4x M6), password-protected turning on
- Operating noise
- Eco/Normal/360°: 36/39/38 dB
- Energy consumption
- Mode Normal: 545 W
- Standby: 0.5 W
- Included with product
- Batteries, mains cable, IR remote control (YT-150), warranty card, safety instructions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 471 x 565 x 206 mm
- Weight: 19.8 kg
- Casing/colour: white
- Operating temperature: 5–35°C
- 1. When used for less than 12 hours per day: Projector: three years
- Light source: five years or 10,000 hours*
- 2. When used continuously for more than 12 hours per day: Projector: two years
- Light source: two years or 6,000 hours*
*Whichever is reached first.
Med forbehold om tekniske endringer og feil.
Størrelsene i illustrasjonene samsvarer ikke med de faktiske størrelsene. Fargene kan avvike noe fra det faktiske produktet.