Innovative, particularly ergonomic device in two versions
Different application environments have different requirements. The user therefore can choose between two product versions: the IT-G600 with keyboard is particularly advantageous when working with gloves or to type without looking. The IT-G650 uses a full-size display for a maximum overview and flexible input like with a smartphone. What they both have in common are exceptionally good ergonomics, robustness and the Android™ 9 operating system.
IT-G600 / IT-G650
At a glance
Innovative, particularly ergonomic device in two versions
For precise operation in any situation: IT-G600 with keyboard
This version was developed to enable the most precise operation in all situations – especially when the use of a touchscreen is restricted by external influences. For example, if the user is wearing gloves or if there is rainwater on the display. The ergonomically optimised 10-digit keyboard with numbers as well as letters, an additional third trigger button and four function keys together with the 4.7" full touch display make a perfect user interface.
For a perfect overview: IT-G650 with full screen (5.5")
With the full-screen version, the user benefits from a full 5.5 inches of work surface. This creates a perfect overview, even with larger documents and information, and offers plenty of space for the most important apps and functions to be at hand on the start screen. This device is as easy to operate and as flexible as a smartphone. Four function keys and two trigger buttons complement the full touch capacitive display.
Innovation for better ergonomics: CasioScan25° – scan unit placed at a 25° angle
The particularly ergonomic design of this device redefines the user-friendliness of barcode scanner hardware: the scan unit is attached to the back of the device at an angle of 25°. This enables convenient scanning of barcodes overhead, face-on and at floor level, without moving your hand, kneeling or getting up on a stool. This ensures fatigue-free working and reduces sick leave in the long term.
Flexible and powerful: Android™ 9 with Android Enterprise Recommended
The Android™ 9 operating system enables the use of a wide variety of different apps, including customer-specific ones, and also ensures intuitive usability. Thanks to Android Enterprise Recommended, software updates can be carried out very easily. 4 GB of working memory and 64 GB of internal permanent storage together with a Qualcomm SnapDragon 660 processor ensure sufficient performance reserves for all tasks. For even more storage space, there is a slot for microSD.
Very robust: IP67 compliant
Both versions have what it takes to withstand the test of time in tough everyday use in retail and logistics, in the office and in the field. They are both IP67 certified, which means they are dust- and waterproof, and even brief immersion does not cause damage. The devices can be operated at temperatures from –20° to 50°C and withstand drops from a height of 1.8 m and 2.5 m with a bumper (for the IT-G600) or 1.5 m and 2.1 m with a bumper (for IT-G650) on concrete.
Full connectivity for all areas of usage
When it comes to scanning, reading or photographing information, the IT-G600 and IT-G650 mobile computers offer all the relevant functions for capturing and, of course, transferring data: a 1D/2D imager for reading barcodes, a 13 MP camera and modules for wireless connections via LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth® and NFC.
- CPU: Qualcomm SD660 (Octa Core 2,2 GHz)
- OS: Android™ 9 (Android Enterprise Recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB
- FROM: 64 GB
- Screen Size: 4.7 inch (119 mm) (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21), 5.5 inch (140 mm) (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- Number of dots: HD (1280 x 720) (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21), HD+ (1440 x 720) (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- LED: for charging / for status
- Speaker: over 75 db (30 cm distance)
- Touch Panel: Capacitive Multi-Touch (Dragontrail Pro®)
- 2D Imager: Scanner unit angle by 25° with Laser Aimer
- Camera: 13 megapixel, Auto focus, LED Flash
- LED Flash: Enough brightness with 30 cm distance
- Keys with white backlite
- Power, Volume up / down
- 10 keys (alpha numeric), Function (F1 to F4), Trigger (Center/R/L) (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21)
- Function (F1 to F4), Trigger (R/L) (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- Reset Switch: Hardware Reset
- Sensors: Acceleration, Light Ambient, Proximity, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic (compass) sensor
- Wireless Communication
- Bluetooth®: Ver. 5.0 EDR/LE
- WLAN: (WIFI) IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 11mc
- WWAN: (model dependent) LTE, WCDMA Band 1/6/8 (3G Voice communication complied), GSM 900 / GSM 1800 (IT-G600-WC21, IT-G650-WC21)
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, Michibiki (QZSS/L1)
- RFID/NFC Functionality
- NFC Standards: ISO14443Type A/B/FeliCa (R), ISO15693, Output Power over 3.5 A/m
- USB: USB 2.0 (Host/Client), USB Type-C (Power supply over 2,000 mA)
- Charging station: port USB 2.0
- SD Card: microSD (SDXC)
- SIM: nano SIM
- Extention port (for Local Development): (RFID/NFC, Legic Reader solutions)
- Main Power: Lithium-ion battery, Approx. 20 hours (JEITA G-mode) (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21), Lithium-ion battery, Approx. 18 hours (JEITA G-mode) (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- Capacity: Integrated Lithium-ion battery with 3,000 mAh
- Backup Time
- RAM Backup: over 4 minutes
- RTC Backup: over 72 hours
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 75 x 180 x 18 mm (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21), approx. 78 x 180 x 18 mm (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- Weight: approx. 300 g (including battery) (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21), approx. 310 g (including battery) (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- Dust / Water proof: IP67
- Drop Durability: 1.8 m and with Bumper 2.5 m onto concrete (IT-G600-C21, IT-G600-WC21), 1.5 m and with Bumper 2.1 m onto concrete (IT-G650-C21, IT-G650-WC21)
- Temparature: Operation -20 to 50 °C / Non-operation -20 to 60 °C
- Humidity: Operation 30 to 80 % RH / Non-operation 5 to 90 % RH
Availability of models and/or lineups may differ depending on the country or region.
Technical amendments and errors excepted. The sizes in figures do not correspond to the original sizes.
The colours may differ slightly from the original.