Multifunctional terminal for delivery service and ticketing
The new model of the proven CASIO IT-9000 mobile computer offers everything you need for mobile entry of data and for printing receipts, with a built-in receipt printer, RFID/NFC functionality, GPS, 2D image scanner, digital camera and magnetic card reader. This robust multifunctional terminal is perfect for use as a mobile cash register within delivery logistics and outside sales, for ticket sales at events or in car parks, and for use by railway and transport companies.
At a glance
Multifunctional terminal for delivery service and ticketing
Award-winning technology: Compact and versatile
The performance and compact exterior of the CASIO IT-9000 make it a captivating product. The previous model—with identical housing—was awarded the iF product design award in 2013. Thanks to its integrated high-speed printer, 2D imager, digital camera and UMTS, the elegant device has everything you need to enter data on the go and print receipts.
Exceptionally easy to handle: Shaped and balanced
The CASIO IT-9000 has been optimised for one-handed operation and has two buttons on the side for triggering the scanner. Its slim and ergonomic form allows the hand to remain relaxed while logging data and printing receipts and guarantees effortless operation.
Versatile data logging
The application determines whether or not a laser scanner for barcodes or an imager for common 2D codes is required. Both reading modules are extremely high-performance. Integrated RFID/NFC functionality, a digital camera and an optional magnetic card reader allow the fastest possible logging of customer information and even photographic documentation.
Perfectly integrated printer
The print unit and paper tray of the CASIO IT-9000 are seamlessly integrated into the handheld housing and are well protected against external influences such as impacts, dust and rain. The printer works very quickly and has some special features that perfect the receipt or label printing process and make the device easier to handle in mobile operation.
Mobile cash register at the POS: Ready for the future
The CASIO IT-9000 is ideal for use as a mobile cash register with receipt printer within delivery logistics. Integrated SAM slots (Secure Access Module) enable secure protection against tampering, ensuring adherence to new legal requirements relating to mobile cash register systems that come into force in 2017.
Robust and reliable
Despite its low weight, the multifunctional terminal is resistant to external influences. Its housing is made of an elastic plastic material and can withstand falls onto concrete from a height of 1.5 metres. The device offers protection against dust and splash water according to the IP54 protection class and operates at temperatures between -20°C to +50°C.
A host of application possibilities
Security staff can use GPS to document the position of a parking offence, for example, and to photograph it using a digital camera. The receipt printer generates the parking ticket immediately. Within the waste disposal sector and utility supply services, consumption data can be recorded on the move and printed out. When used in service organisations, reports can be printed on site and receipts can be issued for payments.
Ideal for ticketing services on railways and at events
The CASIO IT-9000 with integrated RFID/NFC reader enables electronic tickets to be checked in no time. An integrated 2D imager also reads tickets printed from the Internet and tickets on mobile phones.
More than 40,000 devices are used in delivery companies and service organisations around the world, as well as in ticketing services for national railways and regional transport companies.
With additional PIN pad: Direct online payments
The PIN pad is linked to the CASIO IT-9000 and can be used to take payments (e.g. by debit card) immediately. To process transactions securely, the PIN pad uses the CASIO IT-9000 to send the encrypted payment data to the authorisation systems in the credit services sector via UMTS. Successful payments are confirmed on the PIN pad and a receipt can be printed.
- CPU: Marvel® PXA320 624MHz
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Embedded CE. 6.0 R3, Microsoft® Windows® Mobile 6.5 (English Versions)
- RAM: 512MB
- ROM: 512MB
- LCD/Dimension/Resolution: Color TFT, 9,4cm, Windows® Embedded CE: VGA, QVGA, Windows® Mobile: VGA
- Keyboard: 27 keys, incl. num. keys, CLR-Key, execute key, cursor key, power key, trigger keys, Fn key, F1 to F4 key
- Keylighting: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Speed: 28 Lines per second
- Papersize: 58mm/80mm, roll paper and label paper (Size roll paper 44mm)
- Sensor: Position to print
- Resolution: 1D: 0.15mm, 2D Stacked: 0.169mm, 2D Matrix: 0.25mm
- 1D: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, Codabar (NW-7), Code39, Interleaved 2of5 (ITF), MSI, Code93, Code128 (EAN128), Code11, IATA, RSS-14 (GS1 DataBarOmnidirectional), RSS Limited (GS1 DataBarLimited), RSS Expanded (GS1 DataBar Expanded), RSS-14 Truncated: (GS1 DataBar Truncated)
- Stacked: PDF417, Micro PDF, CODE49, Composite, Codablock F, TLC39, RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional (GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional stacked), RSS Expanded Stacked (GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked), RSS-14 Stacked (GS1 DataBar Stacked)
- Matrix: Aztec, DataMatrix, Maxicode, QR Code: microQR
- W-WAN: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA
- W-LAN/Security: 802.11 b/g / WPA2, AES
- Bluetooth: Ver 2.0, Class2
- USB: USB Host and Client
- Magnetic card reader: ISO Tracks 1, 2 and 3 (ISO/IEC 7811-2 2001)
- NFC/RFID: Smart Card - ISO14443 Type A (MIFARE®), ISO14443 Type B, Felica®; RFID - ISO15693 (I CODE® SLI, Tag-it®, my-d®), up to 3 SAM Slots
- SD slot: Yes
- Resolution: 2 Megapixel autofocus with LED flash
- Power supply: Charge time 5 hours by charging connection, operating time up to 20 hours
- Backup-Battery: Li-Ion
- Dust/Splash-proof: IP54
- Drop Durability: 1.5m
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +50° C
- Vibration alarm: Yes
- Dimensions: Width: Printer110mm/grip 76mm, length: 245mm, depth: Printer 53mm/grip 32mm
- Weight: From 590g (including battery, without paper roll)
Availability of models and/or lineups may differ depending on the country or region.
Technical amendments and errors excepted. The sizes in figures do not correspond to the original sizes.
The colours may differ slightly from the original.